PARA PAGAR a JRRIVAS CON PAYPAL HAGA clic sobre la imagen.
* * * * * * * * * *
Mutual Fund Information
- Mutual Funds magazine offers lots of insights and updated information on funds
- Mutual Funds Magazine Online. A variety of helpful information and historical records.
- Morningstar gives you much of their research information online.
- Vanguard's information on all kinds of topics related to mutual funds
- The IRS
- Tax Forms drawn directly from the IRS's "The Digital Daily" and also makes available IRS publications
- 1040.com gives tax information, federal and state tax forms and online filing.
- Taxwright Tools, Utilities and Links from the U.S. Estate and Tax Planning Council, Inc.
- Yahoo has tax forms and tax information
- The Concord Coalition presents sobering facts about our nation's finances.
- Dr. Ed Yardeni's Economics Network
- Dead Economists Society offers a great historical perspective on economics.
- Bloomberg Market data -- yield curves in the U.S. and elsewhere, stock market data, mutual funds, etc.
- Statistical Abstract of the U.S.offers information from the Bureau of the Census
- World Bank offers information on current events, news releases, publications, research studies, etc.
- Institute for International Economics studies international economic policy.
Newspapers and Journals
- CNN financial network's site
- Financial Times -- A great source of international news, the Financial Times' Internet site offers a more global perspective on the economy, business and personal finance.
- Investor's Edge a free service coupling performance data with related news and information
- Kiplinger.com has all the resources of a vast media company, and it shows in this site
- Money Magazine, of course, has a complete site on personal finance
- Quotes and information from Money Magazine
- Mutual Funds Online an online version of the magazine
- PC Magazine -- all sorts of useful internet and computer info
- Pointcast is an online way to get updated on news
- Press releases for company searches
- Standard and Poor's Quote.com , including Marketscope, Reuters news service, Trendvest stock rating service, ZacksResearch, S&P Stock Guide, etc. some come with a charge.
- Wall Street Journal
- WSJ's money and investing update
Company & Stock Information
- Bloomberg Online -- Bloomberg offers news and analysis on domestic and world markets. Users can also find bond yields, stock quotes and futures contracts online.
- Hoovers all sorts of company and stock info
- Hotlinks to historical financial data, charts, SEC filings, press releases and news on 7,000 stocks
- Insider trading info
- IPO Central
- NASDAQ offers excellent quote, chart and news capabilities on OTC stocks.
- NYSE reports
- OTC Financial Network is provides information about microcap stocks, including news, quotes, etc.
- PCQuote Service -- Free quotes on publicly traded securities, as well as other financial services for a nominal monthly fee.
- Quote.com has all sorts of reports and services available for $19.95 per month. A better starting point may be quote
- Silicon Investor. Delayed stock quotes on tech stocks, plus online news sources
- Stock prices from all sorts of markets. Historical data.
- StockSmart has tools unavailable elsewhere and an excellent portfolio tracking service.
- Tech chat room for the knowledgeable
- WSRN is one of the best
- Yahoo's Stock Quotes is a top-rated site that's easy to use and include earnings estimates and comparative data.
- Zack's Research is one of the best known sources of current and historical investment information
College Funding and Information
- Sallie Mae is the nation's leading source of college financing. Site offers full range of related information.
- Consumer Catalogue on MoneySEC Law claims to be the internet's most comprehensive site on the Web for information relating to the law of the United States financial markets.
Mortgage and Credit Information:
- HSH Associates data base for mortgage rates
- HomePath is from FannieMae and offers a list of lenders and links. Calculators and all sorts of mortgage information.
- MortgageMart has mortgage information and calculators
- Financenter has 35 on-line calculators to help you figure out mortgage options (e.g. should I refinance or not?), car (e.g. should I buy or lease?) and credit cards. You can even apply on-line
- Ramsearch evaluates credit cards rates, fees, etc.
- American Bar Association Real Property, Probate and Trusts Section
- The Foundation Center offers links to all sorts of sites on grant seeking and philanthropy.
- MSN MoneyCentral has good financial planning information, including estate planning
- The Estate Preservation Alliance offers a Collection of Resources for Effective Estate Planning Education
- Bureau of Economic Analysis
- Internal Revenue Service
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- US Treasury Department
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation offers quarterly banking profiles, a corporate library and data on FDIC-insured institutions.
- Resource for Derivatives offers information, calculators and a helpful dictionary.
- Bank CD Rate Scanner allows you to request quotes and compare rates. Top rated rates in U.S. are shown.
JR Financial Network & Business Consultant (Jrfinancialonline.com). Jesus Rivas Z. All Rights Reserved.